charlie benante on facebook

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
"Please don't post Joey vs John Comments on this Page. I know you want to be heard but talking Shit about either one of them is just going to get you the Delete Button. Wait for the result, if u hate it go ahead and Bitch, but... Give it a chance before you decide, you may like what u hear"

As many as he wants. He just scheduled more solo dates too, so not only is he fronting Anthrax, but he is also using the re-reunion to bolster his solo career. Next thing ya know, he'll be flying his own plane to the gigs a la Bruce Dick.

How could he be using the Anthrax re-union to bolster his solo career, when nothing has been announced that he is officially back in the band?

Time and time again in business, it has been proven that a rumor is as good as the truth. Whatever creates publicity.

Aren't dates planned weeks inadvance before they are made public and if he is releasing them now that means they were just recently signed off on, so they most likely were solicited before the rumors came out?

But I agree any kind of publicity is good publicity.

It depends on the context of the tour and the size of the venue. The few dates Joey posted could've been arranged in a couple days.

EDIT: I also noticed that one of the dates doesn't even have a venue yet.

I just looked at Joey's myspace and website pages. They all have venues. I can't fathom a show could be booked and signed off on in a couple of days, especially a 2+ week run in South America.

Well, in a matter of hours, that venue was booked. That's how easy it is to book those smaller venues, most of which have "pecking order" rules based on up-front fees, allowing the big bucks to bump the chumps.

OK, if you say so. I don't know how that stuff really works.