Charlie Benante update on Worship Music

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002

September / October. At least we know it's coming. Good to get an update from him, as to me these days, Charlie is Anthrax first and foremost.

Bring it on.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vRPo6JnaU

September / October. At least we know it's coming. Good to get an update from him, as to me these days, Charlie is Anthrax first and foremost.

Bring it on.

You could just see it in his eyes when he says 'we are working on it' that means Frankie, Joey and Himself. To bad the didn't ask him about what he thinks of the fact The Damned Things was causing delays on his Anthrax album :D

As far as I know, Charlie also has pretty shitty side project, which name I've forgotten but it's like thousand times worse than TDT. I've only seen some youtube clips...

its much better news sep oct,the way scott talked it was early next year.

Yeah I am fine with this. If it means the best Anthrax record we can possibly get, then who's complaining? There's lots of other good stuff out there to listen to in the meantime.

Yeah I am fine with this. If it means the best Anthrax record we can possibly get, then who's complaining? There's lots of other good stuff out there to listen to in the meantime.
man im really struggling listening to alot of metal these days,hard to explain,im really digging the new kid rock album though.

I don't think that was Charlie Benante. I've known him since he was Harry 'the tax cat' Belafonte and I can tell you, that was not him! He does this thing with his nose when he says the word 'lambada' and I did not see that movement ONCE in that video. If that's what it, in fact, was. I shall be spraying my computer with the anti-virus spray in a few seconds. These thoughts continue; Harry The Cat used to be in and out of the bar where I work. Mainly in, if you want to be pedantic. Although I don't know where he went once the door was locked. He didn't live inside the lock of the door. I know - I checked a number of times. Perhaps that IS Harry in the clip. He may have hidden his identity too well and BECOME this drummer. A hidden identity is a ridden identity, for the man inside always carries it with him. It's also a ridden identity because it fucks with you. I am seeing this in the tape now. My third viewing. I like the part where he talks about his pet cat Jess. I always wanted to call my penis Jess, but it would not let me. I have my revenge; I call him this when he is asleep!

I don't think that was Charlie Benante. I've known him since he was Harry 'the tax cat' Belafonte and I can tell you, that was not him! He does this thing with his nose when he says the word 'lambada' and I did not see that movement ONCE in that video. If that's what it, in fact, was. I shall be spraying my computer with the anti-virus spray in a few seconds. These thoughts continue; Harry The Cat used to be in and out of the bar where I work. Mainly in, if you want to be pedantic. Although I don't know where he went once the door was locked. He didn't live inside the lock of the door. I know - I checked a number of times. Perhaps that IS Harry in the clip. He may have hidden his identity too well and BECOME this drummer. A hidden identity is a ridden identity, for the man inside always carries it with him. It's also a ridden identity because it fucks with you. I am seeing this in the tape now. My third viewing. I like the part where he talks about his pet cat Jess. I always wanted to call my penis Jess, but it would not let me. I have my revenge; I call him this when he is asleep!

Are you trying to be 'funny' ?

This is great news, I just wish they would drop the covers, why are there 2 on the album? I always thought Antisocial & Got The Time, no matter how popular they are, are at the bottom of the Anthrax discography.

This is great news, I just wish they would drop the covers, why are there 2 on the album? I always thought Antisocial & Got The Time, no matter how popular they are, are at the bottom of the Anthrax discography.

Yet these two are Anthrax most popular songs. Kinda weird, I agree.

Excellent news! September or october works, that means they can promote the album during the summer.

I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. it all depends on what happens with The Emo Things sC0tt and R0bbie are doing. I don't think Charlie has the slightest clue what is going on but has to answer the questions. We shall see though and be hopeful

I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. it all depends on what happens with The Emo Things sC0tt and R0bbie are doing. I don't think Charlie has the slightest clue what is going on but has to answer the questions. We shall see though and be hopeful

You're blowing The Damned Things waaayyyy out of proportion. Also, You give Scott Ian too much credit. Scott may be the face of Anthrax, but Charlie is the brains.