New Anthrax EP in September??!???

ya know...sometimes age and experience really show on here :Spin: .

The thing is Anthrax is a metal band and you are correct, however the best musicians tend to expand their personal music horizons far beyond what they play themselves.

I tend to think it channels their abilities and provides them ideas. Cover songs are a great idea when forward thinking musicians do them right.

I think Anthrax will do amazing things with the songs they picked out. I mean this isn't going to be another crazy ass cover session with Henry Rollins belting out Led Zeppelin...back in 1994. just saying :yow:

Tell me about it! It seems like if someone likes something different, or has a different view on things, they get absolutely cained on here. It's only a few that do it but it's constant. Sometime I retaliate but it should never get to that point. Some people bully under the disguise of "opinion"

Tell me about it! It seems like if someone likes something different, or has a different view on things, they get absolutely cained on here. It's only a few that do it but it's constant. Sometime I retaliate but it should never get to that point. Some people bully under the disguise of "opinion"

Spot on!

I think an EP would have been much cooler. Would have been an opportunity for new artwork, thank you notes, maybe some video etc. Re-release of WM is kinda lame. I'm sure I'll buy the tracks separately on iTunes at a premium. Whatever.

I think an EP would have been much cooler. Would have been an opportunity for new artwork, thank you notes, maybe some video etc. Re-release of WM is kinda lame. I'm sure I'll buy the tracks separately on iTunes at a premium. Whatever.

The "original" album has been on sale so many times for $7.99 that I'm sure the re-release will get to that price point as well. The only thing that would make it more attractive for me is if they put it in a jewel case this time.

I've pretty much stopped listening to this album past "In The End" as I find the rest of the album to be very weak. I never thought this album was better than STD, ATL or POT but there are 5 songs on there that probably make it better than SOE.

The "original" album has been on sale so many times for $7.99 that I'm sure the re-release will get to that price point as well. The only thing that would make it more attractive for me is if they put it in a jewel case this time.

I've pretty much stopped listening to this album past "In The End" as I find the rest of the album to be very weak. I never thought this album was better than STD, ATL or POT but there are 5 songs on there that probably make it better than SOE.

Same here.

The whole album is good, but up to In the End is where the real quality is.

I do love Revolution Screams too.

Same here.

The whole album is good, but up to In the End is where the real quality is.

I do love Revolution Screams too.

I guess I'm indifferent. My favorite tracks are the last three (crawl, constant and revolution screams), followed by the first 3 (earth on hell, devil and fight em). I generally skip the middle for some reason.

I guess I'm indifferent. My favorite tracks are the last three (crawl, constant and revolution screams), followed by the first 3 (earth on hell, devil and fight em). I generally skip the middle for some reason.

I like just about every song. I skip the Hymms and intro. I actually like New Noise, too. It's a cover, but it's different. :cool: