Charlie Benante

Apr 3, 2005
IL
He's coming to the drum pad sometime in fall this year. It is located in Paletine here in Chicago (probably spelled it wrong, but I'm in a hurry here). I just bought a new drumset today and the guy saw my CDC shirt and told me about Charlie coming with Bitner to do a Tama thing in September. Anyway i'll Illinois people updated if you want to meet him. I'll update this with a date and stuff in a little bit. Anyway I bought a Tama. Double bass,four ride toms one floor tom you know the whole shabang. Only 2,000 too. It's a superstar. Anyway just thought you might want to meet him. Old Metalthrasher will be there and I might drag Whiplash along too. Later guys.

They're good people over there at The Drum Pad. I've been going there for over 10 years. I bought my DW custom through them. They have great prices on most stuff, other stuff they may be a little high, but for the service you get from them it's all worth it. Congrats on the kit!!!!!:headbang:

Hey Rem didn't you have a thread ages ago asking if Charlie would do a drum clinic?
Benante and Bittner? Together? Did I read that right? :loco:

Thrasher: 2 grand for that kit? Kick ass man...if my still-in-the-oven daughter ever wants to play drums...

Hell yeah I'll post pictures when she comes in. I'm hoping for next Wed. Rem the guy said at the drum pad he's doing the clinic. Whatever like I said before I'll keep you updated.

MT

I say go for it. I mean he is an amazing guitarist :) I'd just be like "I know this is a drum expo, but I know you play guitar too. So here ya go champ"