Charlie- New Album Rocks!!

VINCE NEILs REVENGE

New Metal Member
May 2, 2003
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I have been digging Anthrax since high school (1993). I'm a huge fan of Bush-era Anthrax. This new album is amazing. I don't understand how this band of 20 years gets better and better with each record. I did go out and purchase this masterpiece.....I don't usually do so. When a band continues to put out great products...I purchase them. Just like any product that gives a consumer good returns. I am a proponent of downloading because most music out there right about now sucks. With Anthrax..you know the artwork, production, booklet, and of course the music will be stellar!!! I have to give credit where credit is due....while most of their peers are fat and drunk, doing it for the paycheck....Anthrax is fit, trim, and playing better and better on each record....fucking FOCUSED!!!! OK everyone..let's fucking see Metallica top this one....don't think it's gonna happen.

DC

PS-- Charlie's fucking drumming is Bonham like...what the fuck!!!! DAMN!

Is this some kind of affirmative action thing?
How come a new girl named krazyanthraxchick gets 11 replies, and a guy named VINCE NEILs REVENGE gets 1 reply? Okay 2 replies....Both from me?????

(nothing against krazyanthraxchick)

ThraxDude said:
Is this some kind of affirmative action thing?
How come a new girl named krazyanthraxchick gets 11 replies, and a guy named VINCE NEILs REVENGE gets 1 reply? Okay 2 replies....Both from me?????

(nothing against krazyanthraxchick)

It would be more metal if his name was "ScottIan'sRevengeAgainstNikkiSixx." Of course, that would be a pain in the ass when he needs to log in.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I Fuckin Love Seeing New People Drop In On The Board And Rain Praise............

Vinceneil'srevenge..............you Are One Smart And Wise Bastard..........welcome And Keep Contributing!!!

Armored Thrax said:
I Fuckin Love Seeing New People Drop In On The Board And Rain Praise............

Vinceneil'srevenge..............you Are One Smart And Wise Bastard..........welcome And Keep Contributing!!!

I shall keep posting....I must spread the gospel on such a wonderful collection of songs!!

ONE DAY....MAYBE...WELL MAYBE NOT...VINCE NEIL WILL LEAVE HOOTER'S AND ROCK THE WORLD IN A SKINNY WAY!!