Hey Charlie! I DL'd the new Album...

Real NY metal Band:
OKill-KBox13.jpg

opinions are like assholes. everybody has one, and most stink. i have mine. you have yours. i appreciate the fact that anthrax have changed over time. and i don't think they can be compared with the current sounds of metallica or megadeth in any way.

Originally posted by Mat4:20
I came here looking for a fight, you seem to cool to do that.
So Ill be leaving now!
:cool:
[/QUOTE
Can't we all just get along!? Seriously, if you don't like the current Anthrax sound that's cool. The great thing about America is that everyone has the right to choose. I choose Anthrax, you choose Overkill. No big deal. But don't be so quick the judge the new songs. I've listened to a batch of the new songs and I didn't love them all the very first time, but they all grew on me eventually.

Mat 4:20 is right. The album sucks ass. I'm gonna download the whole thing and then delete it because Anthrax sucks.
I'm cool too.
I'm gonna sell all my Anthrax stuff and buy Overkill because they rule. They sound exactly the same. Every album Overkill made sounds exactly the same. That is why they rule.
Thanks Mat4:20 for showing me the light.
I'm gonna go change my name to TestamentDude right now!
I'm a cool guy just like Mat4:20.
Mat4:20, could you please put me on your Buddy list? I want to learn how to be as cool as you.

Yeh I'm gonna waste my time d/l an album, then delete it, then tell everyone about it - MAT - GET A FUCKING LIFE.

He probably goes on Spice Girls websites and everone else he doesn't like and does the same thing - what a 'winner'.

Or it could be Milano ................?

This dude didn't happen to get caught keying somebodies car a couple of days ago did he????

Mat......I've been a metal fan easily twice as long as you have and know infinately more about music than you ever will.......and I've come to the conclusion that you are a DUMB STUPID BASTARD. Overkill are OK.....but I can write the same fucking song a hundred times over. Its not that hard. ANTHRAX is still relevant 20 years later and will be forever.

JOHN BUSH - Best Singer in metal
Charlie Banante - One of the top 5 drummers in metal

Eat me you punk ass.............

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I think it's best to let this thread fade out and die. There's no reason to add fuel to the flames, if you know what I mean. Let's move on. Of course, one of our esteemed moderators could see fit to hit the magic delete button as well. :)

Coop

Thrash Metal: Bands who think that music is all technicality and do not know how to write a good melody.

Anthrax have just improved. Who cares if you don't like it? I do and tons of others do to. Overkill is CHEESE.

Against my better judgement I must reply, Anthrax of course rules BUT I also consider Over Kill one of my Faves so please stop slagging on them in order to flame on this guy.