charlie's drums

don't be hating on our jen tilly thread

would you rather we debated if john or joey is better ?

or

how much metallica sucks ?

Cheat? I don't know but I will say his drum sound on P.O.T. is by far the best he's had. On bush era stuff it sounds a little muggled. I also like Sreading because it was all live drums back there in those days. Remember Charlie is old enough to have played before protools and samples

Urgh!!! Think POT drums are horrible. Really hate the overly clicky kick drums..

Urgh!!! Think POT drums are horrible. Really hate the overly clicky kick drums..

I actually thought his drums cut through alot better . The guitar sound was alot different too. MAybe that has soomethingt o do with it? I just like the sound of that record. You feel the drums for some reason..

Snare sound was best on spreading.. Or do you hate that too???

I actually thought his drums cut through alot better . The guitar sound was alot different too. MAybe that has soomethingt o do with it? I just like the sound of that record. You feel the drums for some reason..

Snare sound was best on spreading.. Or do you hate that too???

Snare on spreading was nice. Liked the floor tom sound on the song ATL. Nice. Best drum sound? Gotta be bonzo outta led zep. Timeless.