Chatroulette

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
Click here for Omegle with webcam

This is exactly as it sounds, but in the spirit of the Internet (and Something Awful, as this is where the hilarity began), we need to have some serious fun with this.

Dress up, as anything; be creative. You will run into creeps, and you will run into some hilarious fucks. Not only did I run into Optimus Prime, I convinced a guy to give me, a typing blanket, a hit off of his bong.

And screencapture!

Here is one encounter I had:
1-2.jpg

This one is NSFW, but I find it hilarious:

Click Here

Go forth and conquer in the name of hilarity!

bump

ChatRoulette should be renamed Dick Roulette. I have a feeling it won't last long but for the time being I am addicted, though tired of being asked to remove clothing.

I did talk to a gorgeous 20 year old Dutch girl for an hour last night. She is a model. There is hope for you guys yet.

The first post. I'm wondering how he could read the screen with a blanket over his head.

No I was under it. Sometimes to show fear or excitement I would expand it or make it sway.

I looked through a little hole and my hands were off screen.

Remember, you are a good looking woman; promise to show guys your boobs if they draw on their faces or put their shoes on their heads. You have the power, after they do it be sure to screencap it for the rest of us - then laugh and hit next. Or show them a picture of drawn boobs. I don't know lol.

i got 2 french guys to take off their shirts and pants once. started taking off my shirt and pressed "next" while doing so.

chatroulette is THE BOMB