CHEAP Monitors?

And they would be ok to mix with? Sorry if that's a silly question, I just started doing this 2 weeks ago. Also, any recommended headphones then?

Headphones are okay to mix with, as long as you realize their shortcomings and adjust. Stereo-image is harder to gauge with headphones, and the low-end can get muddy. Headphones will almost always be better than shitty monitors in an untreated room though.

These are decent for the price range:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-Studio-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000P62ND6[/ame]

Learn how a set of headphones sounds and they'll be fine to mix on. The more time you spend listening to albums on them the more accustomed to the sound you'll become and the easier they will be to mix on.

I'd recommend some Sony V-6 headphones. As long as you're aware of how the high end sounds (and how that will affect you judging the low end of your mixes), you'll be fine mixing on them until you can afford real monitors.

At a somewhat similar price point in my limited experience with both phones (I've used the V6 a little, used the M50 a lot though), you'd be better off with the Audio Technica M50s, especially since you're in the US (where they're cheaper than pretty much everywhere).

Another vote for a pair of ATH-M50s. I switch back and forth between those and my monitors because their low frequency response is far better and I don't have a treated room(which is a nightmare situation for trying to use monitors). I dial in tones and make decisions with them and it feels natural to me. You can take them anywhere and know what kind of monitoring you''re going to have.