Check out 28 days later. Now.

LiB said:
One thing i am always curious about. The black girl says there are reports of infection in paris and new york yet one of the army guys say that just england is quarantineed and the disease coudlnt spread over the sea, i woudl of loved to know what the rest of the world thought and did regarding this. and whether new york or paris were actually hit.

Way everyone I talk to, and myself, figure it, this was total bullshit the news was spreading to make people feel better. The other countries just sat and watched because GB is separated by a good enough bit of water it wouldn't spread.
I mean, think about it. How would the infection get there? No one infected could get on a plane or anything, considering you "change" in about 10 seconds (or was it 20? still) or even a boat, considering the speed, there's no "dormant period" for someone to sneak on, and that's the only way to get it across the ocean, ya know?

oh and

Soul4Raziel said:
I’m going to have to go against the tide here and mention that I also didn’t like the ending. I loved the movie because it was a horror movie without all the clichés, then came the latter part of the film and the gratuitous violence and sappy final scene, very disappointing, a lazy ending to an otherwise intriguing film.

You do know there was another ending right? The original was much darker but tested like crap, so they changed it. It's now playing with that second ending after the credits, starting tonight in fact.

FangsFirst said:
You do know there was another ending right? The original was much darker but tested like crap, so they changed it. It's now playing with that second ending after the credits, starting tonight in fact.

I did not know this, sounds promising, perhaps I'll have to see it in theaters.