check out meh mix

dude man the whole thing is pumping really bad, turn it down a little bit and it might help.. im hungover and the pumping hurts my brain... so im sorry i cant listen to the song..

40mb because you uploaded the wav file.

You should of converted it to mp3.

As of the mix dude u need to go back and ease off the comp dude. Pumping to the extreme man, makes you not even want to listen to it. Also guitars are to fuzzy

Alright, I did push the input volume up on ozone quite a bit and didn't really notice a huge at first. I brought that down, and I also changed the character on the compression settings from transparent to clipping which seemed to bring back alot of the natural eq from the mix back.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/2103035/Forbidden Cycle 13 mastered.wav

This is still really bad.

Got a better idea, why don't you upload the un mastered version and I'll use ozone and upload the patch of what I did.

This is still really bad.

Got a better idea, why don't you upload the un mastered version and I'll use ozone and upload the patch of what I did.

Alright I think i'm hearing it now. I just played it on my parents I-home and holy crap that kick is waaaay too loud. I've got those terrible alesis usb monitors I've been mixing it with, and I could not tell till I played it through that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B260CNKA

There's the the track unmastered.

Thanks

-Gabe

Pumping's gone, i think... im listening through cans. much better. pretty cool stuff. reminds me of btbam!

I only listened to the 2nd mix. And I dont know, there seems to be a very high frequency annoying me but maybe its because of the different mixes I just listened. I might blame a cymbal somewhere for that. But people seem to write the word pumping and I will say the overall compressing sounds fine to me.

Pumping's gone, i think... im listening through cans. much better. pretty cool stuff. reminds me of btbam!

Sweet! Thanks for listening, and your feedback again.

I only listened to the 2nd mix. And I dont know, there seems to be a very high frequency annoying me but maybe its because of the different mixes I just listened. I might blame a cymbal somewhere for that. But people seem to write the word pumping and I will say the overall compressing sounds fine to me.

Cool thanks man, yeah I did bump up some of the higher end frequency's and I'm really hating the high-hats tinny sound, so I could imagine the cymbals are sounding that way as well.

Thanks very much for listening, and for the feedback.