Check out my latest, My best yet!(i think)

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, OH
www.myspace.com
This is an extension of the thread "Mixing way to Hot"
Well i have sense re-thought everything and started over on another song. It sounds so much better to me ....I mean i still hear alot of improvement to be made but I definitely hear that it sounds better to mix at a lower volume and to be kind to the 2bus

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the song..... Listen to the double kick parts.....is there still to much lowend on the kick?

appreciate everything dude's !

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/637857/splitdogs20.mp3

I like it. I think the kick could have more punch and a little less click. The mix isn't painful and is nice and solid. The song stays interesting.

Hey thanks dude , yeah im currently taking care of that....here I was worrying about it having to much lowend and i think i went overboard.....You don't think its to much when the double kick parts come in(like the ending) ?
thanks again dude for listening
And zombie, the mix sounds good. Kick is a little clicky, but that's a matter of taste.

Hey Larry dude thanks....I hardly ever see ya on here anymore.....I need to come down sometime and hang out with ya guy's......I'm lonely up here in this small town no one to talk about production stuff

We haven't really recorded much lately other than my band. I hope to finishing that up soon.

I look forward to hearing more zombie tracks...take care......