Check out my band's music video "Floods" (death/grind)

fin

Jan 16, 2002
Tampere, Finland
Visit site
Our first music video is finally ready! I'm really happy how it turned out. Check it out and make sure to watch it in HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing job man! Nice fast cuts, good camerawork and lightning was great too. Mind telling me what's the camera you were using? Sweet slo-mos by the way. Smooth as baby bottom.

Not really into the music. Not bad but not just my cup of tea. But really professional guality video!

Amazing job man! Nice fast cuts, good camerawork and lightning was great too. Mind telling me what's the camera you were using? Sweet slo-mos by the way. Smooth as baby bottom.

Not really into the music. Not bad but not just my cup of tea. But really professional guality video!

Thanks man but I didn't cut the video. It was done by two of my friends. I just wanted to share the video. :) Cameras were two huge ass Canon HD cameras, GoPro HD and Canon EOS 550D.

hey dude! great job! loved it, again probably not my cup of tea musically, but really well done. we just finished shooting our video. a lot more budget haha! looks really great. congrats :)

By the way. I forgot to mention that I love the closeups too. They put an extra action to the video!
Damn. I should get an EOS 550D. Just checked out some other sample vids. Amazing little thing. AND the gopro seems just as amazing. Man I should really get back to video stuff again.