Check out my new mix!

selke61

Music Producing Ginger
Jan 25, 2011
So I kicked EZ out the door. Check out the new mix with new drums samples. Toms are Truth, snare is Joey's like usual, as well as the cymbals. Kick is Slate. Let me know what you think!

sounding pretty good dude! id say turn the guitars down about -1.50dB. and turn that kick up! what was your bass processing?

sounding pretty good dude! id say turn the guitars down about -1.50dB. and turn that kick up! what was your bass processing?

Thanks man. I like my guitars to be pretty loud, but I think I made the drums sit above them just right. If I turned it down -1.50db, it might be just barely audible, well maybe just hard to hear the notes.

My bass processing is pretty simple. I use Pod Farm, through and through, haha. Why not, right? I use the Rock Classic head with the 4x10 Silvercone cab with the Tube 47 set far. Then I highpass around 50 to get rid of rumble, remove a small Q around 200 to get rid of annoying low mids. Then I compress, multiband compress, and then limit.

I'm telling you, multiband compression goes a long way. My bass tracks use to sound like farts. Setyouranchor (Seb Barlow) of this forum told me about it. Really controls the low end! :headbang: