check out this press release on the anthrax reunion

well at least it looks like (the part of US Government and vaccine, they cannot be serious, also there are lots of other things), but of course if they do a reunion it will be a joke for fans who have supported them the last 12 years...

johnnieCzech said:
if they do a reunion it will be a joke for fans who have supported them the last 12 years...
But Johnnie, Why whould it be a joke? you didnt like their first 5 albums? Think of us poor (old school)bastards.

old school headbanger said:
But Johnnie, Why whould it be a joke? you didnt like their first 5 albums? Think of us poor (old school)bastards.

Don´t get me wrong I still love the first 5 albums. I just think it´d be silly to pretend they love each other again, after all the bullshit they have spawned about each other. So why the fuck did they release The Greater Of Two Evils, with Scott saying that this is the way the songs always meant to sound. Joey, Danny and Scott they were always giving shit to each other in interviews. Now they´re going back together? Strange, isn´t it. Plus, I think Bush is just better singer, that´s all.

for some reason they also shut down their official website and have a timer counting down to april 1st. i remember the last time they tried to get back together with belladonna they made announcements and a big deal of it and it never went through. maybe just a publicity stunt so they can get some interest so when they play ozzfest sharon wont kick them off for not selling enough tickets/merchandise. i think it is a big joke, i mean april fools day???? convienient day to pick huh???

ivankoloff said:
i'll bet they can't even sell 5,000 tickets to a single show here in the usa, not even chicago.

Ill take that bet.

Both nights in Chicago are sold out. They will probably be on Ozzfest this year, will play every major festival in Europe to 10s of thousands of fans. Yeah what a joke Anthrax are. God what assholes they are to release an album of their greatest hits, a DVD, do a tour ,and put up a new website.

ivankoloff said:
for some reason they also shut down their official website and have a timer counting down to april 1st.???

I remember someone else having the same thing but it was for X-Mas eve. Then nothing happened, and this someone shut down his official website, and we have not heard a word. Anyone wanna take a guess as to whom I referring to.

I have never understood why anyone would "take down" their site for a period of time before they put the new one up. It just dont make sense...

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Ill take that bet.

Both nights in Chicago are sold out. They will probably be on Ozzfest this year, will play every major festival in Europe to 10s of thousands of fans. Yeah what a joke Anthrax are. God what assholes they are to release an album of their greatest hits, a DVD, do a tour ,and put up a new website.

what size is the venue in chicago????? i never said they were a joke. if this tour happens i wouldnt mind attending for nostalgic ( sp?) reasons.