check this 7...(USA ONLY)

Don't know, how many have spoken to him? He seems to know his shit and I know he's a bit pompous, but he backs up most of his statements with facts. Let's face the truth here also, it's business. If you intend to sell your product, you have to be confident and market it like a beast.

A little off topic:

He says his guitars and work will stand up to ANYONE elses. Why don't you buy one of his guitars before you go bashing em? I don't have any affiliation with this guy, but even HE says "Jackson, Ibanez, BC Rich, models are well worth what they cost." He's not a fan of shitty, overpriced Gibsons and PRS guitars. They aren't the cream of the crop anymore. If you can make a decent guitar for $150 dollars and make money off of it (such as Agile guitars, I own several and they are all MORE than good), if you're spending over a grand, you oughtta be getting something amazing.

Don't know, how many have spoken to him? He seems to know his shit and I know he's a bit pompous, but he backs up most of his statements with facts. Let's face the truth here also, it's business. If you intend to sell your product, you have to be confident and market it like a beast.

A little off topic:

He says his guitars and work will stand up to ANYONE elses. Why don't you buy one of his guitars before you go bashing em? I don't have any affiliation with this guy, but even HE says "Jackson, Ibanez, BC Rich, models are well worth what they cost." He's not a fan of shitty, overpriced Gibsons and PRS guitars. They aren't the cream of the crop anymore. If you can make a decent guitar for $150 dollars and make money off of it (such as Agile guitars, I own several and they are all MORE than good), if you're spending over a grand, you oughtta be getting something amazing.

BC Rich being well worth what they cost, woah, big call. PRS being shitty and overpriced......................................................................................

I think we should drop the Roman talk, it seems like it's just going to end badly haha.

A little off topic:

when someone builds a quality instrument in this day and age, word of that gets around fast, and the product will speak for itself. if ed roman were building instruments half as good as he claims they are, then people would be raving about them on every guitar message board around. he's the only 'custom builder' that i don't know a single person owning one of his guitars. it raises a lot of questions that no one owns one of his so called amazing instruments, while he talks on his site about why they're so great.

gibson's qc has slipped big time, but he would have you think they're selling plywood garbage. i've never seen a prs that was anything short of flawless, i think his pre-95 prs bullshit is about on par with the 5150 block letter craze.

also, reviews like this can only make one wonder...

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Ed+Roman/Abstract+Maximus/10/1

Yeah my Explorer was made in '08 and was in TOP condition on fit/finish/playability/sound/feel I mean, I couldn't ask for a better anything on it. I understand Gibbo's QC may have taken a turn for less reliability in getting nothing but quality instruments out, but NO guitar company puts out flawless guitars out every single time they string one up and ship it out. Period. Every single company I've ever owned something from or tried out I have needed to find one that was sound all the way around unless I got lucky (in the case of my EC1k). This is true all the way up until you get into custom made shit. I really get tired of people making it seem like Gibbo/Fender/PRS/etc. have nothing but terrible guitars out there. Not true at all. All you have to do is play a few until you find one that is a keeper, EVERY company is like that. Roman is no exception.

^ +1, and let's not forget also that it's all in the eye of the beholder. Not every guitar does it for everyone. I really like PRS guitars, but I havn't found one yet that felt right in my hands, let alone be willing to drop a few grand on. Same exact scenario with Gibsons for me. Thats pretty much why I was going down the Ibanez road in the past: I could get a guitar that played well for me with sub-par hw/electronics and swap shit out for about as much as some people were paying for a guitar off the shelf.

It's all personal taste. What feels good in my hands won't neccessarily feel good in yours.