Checking back..

Been busy starting up a new career.. and I'm lucky enuf as it is getting in about 15 mins a day reading up on the net, or posting in forums. On top of that.. I had to go back and get my password set back cuz I've used this account since the beginning days of posting on TalesFromThePit. Kept giving me that "this account is already in use" crap.

But anywho.. yeah.. I'll try to stop in every morning see how things are before I head off to work. I've got some catchin' up to do around here.. so I'm not soundin like a noob asking what everyone's up to!

Yeah, I've gotten busy too - started graduate school in mathematics (so I have three classes from hell on my own and I'm teaching two college math classes), and I still tutor at a local high school, and I'm also juggling AE writing and trying to get into a better grad school. Not much free time, but at least I can afford new strings every once in a while...

Jeff

I wouldn't even know what new strings feel like anymore!!

In fact, I haven't even been much of a player since I left California back in 2001. Every time I throw in a CD to jam along with, it's like "how do you play that?"....

I should just encase my guitar in glass, make a coffee table out of it and call it a day...