checking in

jdelpi

Imported Killer
I don't have a lot of time on here, but here's an update.

1. Cleveland rocked. "Madhouse" was done with Ripper. I'll post the full setlist in order on Sunday or Monday. about 75 min set.
2. Motorhead pulled out of San Antonio. Anthrax will be there. Straight from the chief's mouth.
3. I am going to the Chicago shows as long as I don't get lost on my way from Cleveland. Staying there Friday night and driving back after the Saturday show. I have "Lone" written on my right arm and "Justice" on my left. Say hi. Mr. and Mrs. Brent will be there too. Hopefully Alex Ross will be there. I'm considering making a "Lone Justice" shirt from an undershirt. Otherwise look out for a Judge Dredd or www.anthrax.com shirt. or maybe SOD "I'm not Racist."
4. Anthrax is closing Saturday night in Chicago and opening Friday night, as far as we all know. Things had to get changed. You know how it goes. Well, I think it is that order. It's confusing.

TD said:
I don't understand how they had top billing in Cleveland but still wound up opening. They still played 75 minutes, but jesus, Motorhead played for what seemed like hours on end.

Did you listen to Motorhead? I can't say i am a huge fan at all. They are ok. They did seem to play for a long long time. I couldn't understand a word Lemmy was saying. I mean I know every word to orgasmatron and I don't think I heard more than 5 comprehensible words during that song from Lemmy.

Anthrax was much better than Motorhead. Period!!!

in my mind although i did like motorhead the music was a bit samey. Their songs are all about 3 mins long and they must churn through a borrowload of songs. When i go to the thrax gig in glasgow im gonna get a nfmb t made up. get some pictures and post them on the board.