Chemtrails

Sep 8, 2005
I don´t want to look like a conspiracy paranoid but, today there`s a plane "dumping" some kind of stuff over the city. Who knows about chemtrails?? im starting to think that is true, i don´t have a camera but those trails are really unusual, large and bold white trails in the sky and the forming X, ive seen those al the morning of yesterday and today.

who knows about it?

Are you shure, over the city?? white poo?? haha, well i guess they can incinerate, but why dumping in the air? and over the cities?

Hahaha. Well, at least that's what they have done. I think now it gets pumped out when they land. The stuff they dumped was white ? That's kinds odd. But was it high up? Really high up shit and piss feezes fast, so it could be ice.

It wasn`t that high, you could se the plane clearly,

Something like this
chemtrails203.jpg

Is not only today but at least 3 times a week you can see this in the sky, i don´t know what could be but it isn´t ice, also, we are a small town there are plane traffic but not that much, this is like a plane passing several times all the morning and in different patterns.

Well yeah could be an explanation, but there`s still the mistery on why the plane passes several times and in irregular ways, i mean, locally we only have one or two flights and those are in the night, and in the morning you can se the plan, and about 10 trails in all directions.

but i hope that stuff to be only vapor, so my paranoid side can rest hahaha.

im a firm believer that along with the flouride in the water, this is just another way to dumb us down a little bit more.

Well yeah could be an explanation, but there`s still the mistery on why the plane passes several times and in irregular ways, i mean, locally we only have one or two flights and those are in the night, and in the morning you can se the plan, and about 10 trails in all directions.

Um... how much do you actually know about the aviation industry? How the hell do you know if a flight is regular or irregular? Aren't you really just looking for fire where there is only candyfloss?

Um... how much do you actually know about the aviation industry? How the hell do you know if a flight is regular or irregular? Aren't you really just looking for fire where there is only candyfloss?

I don`t know shit about it, but you can explain it to me please, mister aviation industry???.