Cherry poped in 17 days

Grimes

Torment Christian Souls
Oct 31, 2005
Title is deceiving haha. I'm getting my CONCERT cherry popped in 17 days to BODOM! Can't fucking wait. The Quest in Minneapolis, Novemeber 16th. It's going to be a day I'll never fucking forget. Who else is goin' to that concert?

Anyway, its going to kick some major ass. Can't fuckin' wait. When was your first BODOM concert?

Dude, Amon Amarth is badass. I dunno what you're talking about.

My first Bodom concert was my only one. Last year, Roseland at NYC. Was crazy awesome, though it only lasted like and hour - afterwards was Fear Factory and Lamb of God, and I was far from interested. Openers were Throwdown, didn't like them at all...

my first gig was bodom with soilwork and shadowfalls as support back in 2003

unless u been to wacken u cant get any better!

first one was with In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Arch Enemy in 1999 for Hatebreeder,
then with primal fear back in 2000 for Follow the Reaper,
then Dynamo 2002,
then Wacken 2002,
then 013 in 2003 with soilwork and shadows fall for Hate Crew Deathroll,
Dynamo 2004,
next will be 013 again in december.

Grimes said:
Title is a bit decieving haha. I'm getting my CONCERT cherry popped by Children of Bodom this november 16th at the Quest in Minneapolis, MN. It's going to kick major ass. Who else is goin' to that concert?

why did you start two threads that were the same 2 days apart.

are you dumb?

Oops. The last one had an error report and I looked for it and it wasn't posted so I redid it. Sorry.

I didn't get the bands mixed up. Trivium is alright, they have 1 or 2 good songs. Amon Amarth though, what's so good about them? Someone inform me of why they kick ass.

Hey Grimes, ill see you there. im going too. You know where Golden Vally is? There is a supost to be a record signing at the "Down In The Vally record store" in Golden Vally, check it out! I dont know if its true, i was wearing my COB shirt in a mall on my way to Hot Topic to get some St00f and a guy stoped me saying nice shirt and told me his buddy was obsesed with COB and told me he said there was a signing, but check it out any way!