Chicago Christian Band In Need Of Lead Singer

PsychoChild

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2003
Chicago,IL
www.geocities.com
Yes Just Need Lead Singer For Show Coming Up March 14th With Many People There.

But You Would Need To Practice And Practice Even With The Bassist And Guitarist Only Sometimes.

Well IF You Think You Got What It Takes To Entertain And Serve God Then Come On And Check Us Out And Start Practicing.

Check Out The Site It Needs To Be Updated Soon We Will Record We Were Just Waiting For The Permanent members to join cause we got friends from church with little things to help us.

plus many shows after we are alittle more ready. i got connections to be in fests and everything. Gotta be totally dedicated and ready to serve god.
well here the site
http://www.krashcourse.tk

bassist is not up there yet cause we are probally just gonna wait till the show to take new pics.

also are email is kckrashcourse@hotmail.com
if you have any questions.
:headbang:

Well, many of you have not heard Extol then??? They serve god, and yet they double track the most burtal growls I have ever heard......kind of ironic........(growls)*goood iisssss cooooollll*

besides the fact that you guys are a christian band...nothing inherently wrong with that mind you...did you really have to spell crash with a K? and why the skull symbols on your logo right next to the cross? do you even know what symbolism IS?

wait...I got it...you are PIRATE christians! and that is your flag! it all makes sense now. maybe a krash kourse in korruption?

and just because I took the time to listen to your music...ummm....you really shouldn't post that where people can find it. bury it with the pirate treasure, don't make a map, please. don't attack me personally either, because you really need to be told that those two sample songs, are utter shit, hell not even smooth transitions between the different clean parts! maybe the live one is better, couldn't hear it well, but from what I could here....same answer. hope you don't get smited, smitten, smote, or anything else for making that stuff.

Yeah Devils Music Not Really Sorry Cause I Can Name Plenty Of Bands That Are Christian That Play This Music Its Just What People Make It Seem.

Symbols I Found Meaning Of The Skull And Cross Bones To Repesent Good Things Until The Nazi Adopted It And Used It And Abused It And Now Thats What People See It For The Evil. People Are The Ones To Make EVerything Evil And The People That Dont They See There Way And Believe Them. If You Believe All That, Thats You. All I Know I Believe You Can Play Anything And Make It Christian Evil Or Whatever. It Just Do What U Think Is Right And I Believe You Will Be Alright.

But U Guys Can Believe What You Want. But I Just Had To Let That Out.
Well God Bless And Take It Easy.
Psycho Child

whatever you just said makes no sense in that first line.....

I'm not bashing. I'm telling you not to fucking preach to me. And who says everyone here is Christian? And no, I'm not Christian. Nor any religion.

I should become a mod so I can delete stupid posts like those that are contained in this whole thread, including this one. Iced In Flames, the second line in your sig is one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

You Dont Believe But Many People Like You Believe The Devil How Can You Believe Him And Not God. But Whatever Man

I Never Said Anyone Here Was Christian There Might Be A Few But Like Many Christians Today They Are Scared To Say What They Are.
But Ill Pray For You.
Im Not Trying To Preach But When People Are With The Same Nonsense What Can You Do.
Well Take Care.

Oh no a christian being annoying that never happens.... :err:

He said he doesn't believe any in any religion which means he isn't a satanist... So next time you talk, take the dick out of your mouth and the cross out of your ass before you assume things...

I'll stop before I go on some long crazy rant, but people like you shouldn't be allowed near a computer and in the future please work on your grammar and punctuation.

1. Thanks Withstand

2. Immortal rules!

3. Yes, I dont believe in Satan, nor God. thats just my beliefs. You can believe what you like but respect my beliefs as well. One of the things I dont like about religion is if someone is Christian or Catholic then they dont really respect people some times....