Need Musicians in NW Burbs of Chicago

PeeringFromAnOpenWound

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2010
Astral Emesis is currently a two man slamming brutal death metal band based out of Palatine IL. I, Sam pound the drums and Carter Kelley Page formerly the bassist of Velnias and Alchemy chugs the Seven-stringed guitar.

We have a sound that of course is mostly leaning towards that of Devourment and Vomit Remnants, but we sometimes integrate elements from other sources. There is a large influence from more standard dm bands like Wormed, Old Cryptopsy, and Suffocation. We are also largely influenced by more avantgarde bands like Portal, Deathspell Omega and Mayhem on Grand Declaration of War and Ordo Ad Chao. We're also both noise people and eventually want to bring that to the sound as well.

We need a bassist and a vocalist to complete our sound. Originally we just wanted a bassist and we were going to do the vocals ourselves, but the parts are simply too difficult. If a good enough drummer wants to tryout he's welcome to, as that would allow me to simply do vocals. Send me a message if you're interested whatsoever.