Chicago Chronology show

CrescentMoon

New Metal Member
Feb 21, 2006
i been trying to find out some information for this show. i simply just had a question about the seating arrangements. will this show have specifically assigned seats for each person, or is it "first come, firsty serve?" because me and my friends all bought tickets at different times. and all are tickets obviously have ROW/SEAT numbers. i was just curious if i was able to get myself to be with my friends. if anyone going to the chicago show has any info, let me know, and others. or you can just simply ignore this. :tickled:

AND WHO IS GOING TO THIS SHOW!! \m/ cant wait!

I was told by someone that there friend works at Ticketmaster and can usually get tickets even if it's a sold out show but she can't for Opeth because apparently... HOB doesn't normally have seated shows so there was a little confusion over it and they oversold the concert as a regular show! So they aren't sure how they're going to handle seating yet I hear.

uh oh, that doesn't sound good. you can fit way more people into that place if there isn't seating. i have an extra ticket as of now. i'd feel bad selling it to a diehard fan for $120+...but i dunno, could use the money...we'll see.

yea that is absolutely crazy....i hope this show doesn't have seating. that would make it so much better, and better to be with your friends who also had bought tickets.

I tried looking on the Ticketmaster website and it says it can't find any tickets. :( I really wanted to go to this show, but oh well. I can always go to the show in Milwaukee the next night, there are still tickets available for that. It definitely won't be as cool as the Observation show though, but shit, it's still Opeth!

CrescentMoon said:
it says the show is SOLD OUT on the house of blues website....so im not even sure about that.

not sure about what? opeth.com says sold out, and ticketmaster.com has no tickets. people are looking for tickets on craigslist, and ebay tickets are going for $100+ each. i'd venture to say that the show is in fact sold out.

I'm sure by "about that", he was referring to this:

"yes, there's still plenty of tix available, but people wanted to be cool so they purchased $500 ones on ebay instead of ticketmaster."

Because "being cool" is taking pride in spending $475 more than you have to, but even he was being sarcastic in response to Factorplayer. It's a long chain of the obvious, and the lack of noticing it.

I have been searching for about a week now to get just 1 ticket for this show. My best friend is moving to California the following week, would be an excellent thing to do before she moves. I would be willing to pay a LITTLE over ticket price for it. If anyone has one or knows how I can get my hands on one, please let me know ASAP!! Please reply to my e-mail, I don't get to check the boards too often.
Thanks sooooo much!!!!
Your fellow Opeth junkie :headbang: