Acid Words
Born
Sacrament
The River Dragon Has Come
Sentient 6
Final Product
Enemies of Reality

WTFZ0RZ

Since it's nearing my show in Atlantic City... oh, fuck me!

In Milwaukee yesterday Nevermore headlined the second stage so we got 45 minutes. It was awesome.

At one point Warrel said "We have a problem, Jeff doesn't want to play this next song. So we are going to let you decide. Do you want to hear The Fault of the Flesh or Narco?" Well the crowd cheered louder for Narco so that is what they played.

The set list was: not in this order

This Sacrament
My Acid Words
Final Product
Born
River Dragon
Enemies of Reality
Never Purify
Narco

Show was awesome as usual

dreamingneonblack said:
In Milwaukee yesterday Nevermore headlined the second stage so we got 45 minutes. It was awesome.

At one point Warrel said "We have a problem, Jeff doesn't want to play this next song. So we are going to let you decide. Do you want to hear The Fault of the Flesh or Narco?" Well the crowd cheered louder for Narco so that is what they played.

The set list was: not in this order

This Sacrament
My Acid Words
Final Product
Born
River Dragon
Enemies of Reality
Never Purify
Narco

Show was awesome as usual

8 SONGS!! I only got like 4 in Irvine

Vic Rattlehead said:
Warrel also called the crowd fucking butt fuckers for picking Narcosynthisis over Fault of the Flesh, Milwaukee wins twice!

yeah how can you pick narco over fault? Just the opening riff of Fault of the flesh manhandles everything narcosynthesis has to offer.

tha tha THA THA THaTHA THA THA!, THA THATHAHTAHAHHT SLAP in the face

The Milwaukee show RULED. And you can all lick my Milwaukee-born ass. :p
Yep, 45 min, 'cause they took over headlining the 2nd stage. I would've posted sooner but I've been in moving-hell. Saturday night after Gigantour I come home around 12 or so with plans to move, which get set back another 3-4 hours due to problems with our U-Haul truck, and voila my stuff finally gets done at 7am, but there's still more roommate stuff to do, so basically I don't bother going to bed, and I decide since after noon I'm homeless, might as well go in to work! So I go to work for 5 hours, and then finally go over to my former-roommate's new place at 5:30 (where I'm hitting about the 36 hours awake mark, and factor in 6 hours standing at concert, plus 6 hours of moving my stuff and others) and finally get some sleep.

Then I get up this morning for the fun of finishing loading one roommate's stuff (lucky bastard who didn't have to be out a day before we move in) and then finally get to our place and UNLOAD all the stuff. Whew. We were hugely lucky in being able to get our cable hooked up on our move-in day, and so of course my computer got set up and I'm sure NONE of you wanted to hear this, but I had to vent it somewhere so...yeah...I saw more Nevermore than you. :D