... CHICAGO GOT SENTIENT 6?!!!?

Mustaine must be back on the drugs, then! He definitely posted that they got Sentient6 on the Gigantour board :lol:

the phish said:
about the clip of my acid words in chicago: FUCK those fans for not being into one of the best songs of all time. They're all just standing like shits. gr.

That's just because they don't know the song. If I heard it for the first time I was blown away and so amazed that I was unable to move. Maybe they are the 2nd time.

In other words: They suck mayor cock for not knowing the song :) .

I like your avatar btw. From which movie is it again ?

I have this show coming on CD soon and from what I'm told they didn't play it in Chicago, which is good for me because I'd have to open a vein if I missed that!

wildfyr said:
Huh? Who said we didn't Sentient 6 in Chicago? I got S6 last Friday...in my car, after the show. :Spin: :p

I also took a couple of so-so long-distance fotos of them and a couple of short video clips as well. Go here if you're interested in viewing the evidence: http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/nevermore/050812.shtml

(Please note: The fotos and the video clips are not pro quality.)

Nice pics Wildfvr!!!

You rock hard...

to pratlpoet: Wait... someone recorded that show, and you;re going to get it on a CD? is this correct...?

And to those curious about my avatar: Its milton from office space.

the phish said:
to pratlpoet: Wait... someone recorded that show, and you;re going to get it on a CD? is this correct...?

And to those curious about my avatar: Its milton from office space.

That would be correct...if it was taped, chances are I have or can find it.

PratlPoet said:
That would be correct...if it was taped, chances are I have or can find it.

can you let me know if you find:

1. their BWBK 6-Pack show in 2003. Cleveland. the video of it, that is.
2. their 2003 Philadelphia date
3. their 2003 Asbury Park, New Jersey
4. their 2003 Brooklyn, NY

I'll look around and see if I have them, but I don't think so...I'll keep an eye open. Any Nevermore/Sanctuary I grab, so it shouldn't be hard if they were taped.

will, go to the new nevermore page and go into the link "pics with fans" then go under bwbk 2003. if you look hard enough in 2 or 3 of the pics, you can see yourself next to warrel and me talking to van hahaha.