Chicago Peeps - anyone want a group Styx outing?

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
So here's the second "Chicago Peeps" thread in the last few weeks.

Styx is doing their "play The Grand Illusion and Pieces of Eight in their entirety" tour. They're playing the Star Plaza in Merrillville, Indiana (right off an exit of I-65) on Friday October 15th.

http://www.starplazatheatre.com/

This show is one of the only close-to-Chicago stops (the other is in Waukegan on the 16th). This is the day before my wife's birthday and she happens to like Styx :D

Would anyone be interested in a group outing to this show? The tix are a hair less than $50, but I can buy them at the box office with no Ticketbastard service fees, and parking at the venue is free. If a few people want to go together, I can buy the tickets in advance to make sure they're all together, and you can Paypal me or send $$ or pay me at the show.

There are a couple of restaurants right there at the venue, so maybe a dinner beforehand would work.

Anyhow, PM me if you're interested and I'll see how many classic rock fans can drag themselves out...

Ken

now that would be a FANTASTIC SHOW!!!!!!! Their 2 best albums, IMHO

Styx are always amazing live and this show will no doubt be awesome with that setlist.
Had I not already made plans for that day, I'd consider going because that is one of my favorite venues, although I don't get out there much.
Hope you get a good group together and your wife has a very Happy Birthday! Sounds like fun!