Chicago ppl Feb 10th show

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Come on out tomorrow night Feb 10th to Legends in Addison.

Sacred Dawn
Mindwarp Chamber
Twelfth Gate

$7 to get in and the drinks are reasonably priced at the bar. TG goes on first at 10-ish?

See ya there.

Ed

Good show last night!

This was the second time I've seen Mindwarp Chamber, and I can't wait until they get a CD out into the world. If you haven't gotten a dose of the aggressive progressive stylings of Mindwarp Chamber, get yourself to

www.myspace.com/mindwarpchambermusic

for a sample! And even when you do, keep in mind that those samples just do not do justice to the thick, heavy, tight and crushing heavy metal goodness that comes out during their live set. :headbang:

That cover of Edge of Thorns wasn't too shabby, either!! :)

Ken

Would have loved to have been there. Unfortunately, circumstances were not favorable for me to attend. :(

I'll just have to live vicariously through those that went (including my friends that were there!)

It was a Killer Show. MWC absolutely slayed.. Very impressive..

Hey, another Chicago person I've probably seen a lot but can't associate the screen name to a face. What do you look like / where were you hanging out at the show? Maybe I'll remember seeing you there. I'm 6'4" with a beard, was wearing a denim jacket, and mostly stood over between the cover guy's table and the sound board.

Ken

Thanks guys, it was a blast.

I dont think I've done a show where I've had the Lights go out and then the PA later on :loco: :lol:

The next show should be closer for you Ken we're playing at JJ Kelly's. We're playing with Winterkill and Winterbane, now to only figure out a seasonal name change for the band. :)

Hey, another Chicago person I've probably seen a lot but can't associate the screen name to a face. What do you look like / where were you hanging out at the show? Maybe I'll remember seeing you there. I'm 6'4" with a beard, was wearing a denim jacket, and mostly stood over between the cover guy's table and the sound board.

Ken

So many people from these forums in this area that I've never met. I tried making it obvious who I was Saturday but it only seemed to work for you..lol.

Great show up there Shreddy, hope the yelling from my crew wasn't too obnoxious for you guys, you guys rock and really had us going at the end especially with the Savatage cover (with them being my favorite band and all).

I'm unfortunately going to miss the March show since I'll be in Candada seeing Heaven & Hell/Down/Megadeth but I look forward to future shows and the damn album!