Chicago show

thunderhead

S.D.M.F.
Jul 21, 2002
Joliet, IL
www.zakkwylde.com
HOLY SHIT!!! Fucking killer. It was great to see the boys in a club setting. If it wasn't for this fat bitch who kept waving her "Fistfull of Metal" and "Armed and Dangerous" albums in my face trying to get them signed and trying to shove me over so her friend could get in front too(I didn't budge--FUCK HER! She didn't stand there through the shitty nu-metal local band and Lacuna Coil; I DID) it was a great night and killer show. The set list was the same listed in the new Metal Edge(with Motorhead) except they also played "604" and "Whole Lotta Rosie".

Best moment of night(glimmer of hope): Some female in the front row about 4 people down from me had a sign that said "WILL FUCK FOR LONE JUSTICE" and John looked at her and laughed.

Chicago - Home of the School of Metal :headbang:

I tip my hat to the band. Great time.:worship:kickass:

"Don't tell me my business boy it's all ball bearings nowadays................aaheyyyy!!!!" (Fletch.....my fav movie ever)

And I wonder why I never pick up chicks at concerts!!!! See would have probably looked at me, laughed and said.........Dude, wrong song.

John didn't laugh at me like I'm some nasty bitch he thought my sign was cool. Then like 2 songs later he came back and jokingly asked when and where!!! John the offer still stands :hotjump:

shelly said:
John didn't laugh at me like I'm some nasty bitch he thought my sign was cool. Then like 2 songs later he came back and jokingly asked when and where!!! John the offer still stands :hotjump:

My bad...I didn't mean laughed at in a bad way.....It seemed as though he'd been here and seen the debate about the song between us all. If I was mistook....again....my bad.

Maybe it was remington69...

Nope, not me (obviously). Besides, I always hang in the back of the venue; I have claustrophobia issues. (Plus, it's closer to beer)

But the show was killer(even from back there)...and it showed today cuz I had a sore neck and no voice!! Of course, Anthrax has never disappointed me. (except, of course, for the lack of a certain song in the setlist that starts with an L and ends with -one Justice)