Chicago Show!!!!!

I'll be there, looks like a sold out show!

ps. Is that you in your avatar? What's the tattoo? Hard to tell in a small pic.

10ckkl4.jpg

AWESOME dude!

RU still the happy/funny/jolly fat dude....ex-fat dude?

[In all honesty, that is impressive! Good work my friend....and I was NOT trying to offend you. I am a little fat in the ass myself]

I really, really want to go to this show, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to this time around. I might be having surgery. I don't have enough PTO at work to take time off for both. Hopefully I'll know more by the end of the week.

Well done buddy,u must feel heaps better about everything,I've also been a bit of a health kick starting this time last year,def a great feeling

I really, really want to go to this show, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to this time around. I might be having surgery. I don't have enough PTO at work to take time off for both. Hopefully I'll know more by the end of the week.

Hope it's nothing too serious! Stay strong!

Buddy...I know I mentioned it to you before but, great job my friend. That's some impressive shit. God knows I could stand to lose more than a few pounds. If I did though, then that hoodie I got from you wouldn't fit me as well. What to do, what to do?

On a bummer note, I definitely won't be at the Chicago show.

I had a CT scan on Monday, an MRI yesterday, and I met with the ENT surgeon this morning. I have a tumor in my parotid gland, and I'm going to need surgery. Going to have to save my PTO for that.

To everybody else going, have a great time!