Chicago Show

I'll be there!! The last couple H.O.B. shows were great and S.O.D. at the Aragon Brawlroom was sweet, had a chance to drink with Billy at the bar next door but he always seems that he's about to go postal so I opted out.

Anybody know if the Riv is a good place comparatively?

Anybody hittin' the bars before the show? If so where and when?

Too bad Mr. Bag isn't on the tour this time, Star Wars toys for backstage access was pretty cool! Anybody got an in?

I am gonna get right to the point here:

FIrst I don't think there was a live recording. This ties in with the next observation.

Second, 50 Minutes!?!?!? way too short and I was disappointed.

Third, was the order Anthrax, Band 2(?who was it?) and JP? If that was the case then that order also really was f**k'd up.

Priest sucks and if there was a third they did too. Bottom Line: I was in it for the 5 Guys from NY ONLY.

Among the Living
Got the Time
Fueled
Inside out
Room For One More
Super Hero
Antisocial
Caught in a Mosh
Crush
Bring The Noise
Only

The boys rocked!! I don't think the show was being taped, but it should have been, the crowd was really into it and John sounded great.

I'm not a Priest fan, but God Damn that guy can belt it out, he's like the Mariah Carey of Metal without the tits and the psychotic behavior.

Thanks for the setlist! I had a great time and the band killed. I'm not sure about the live album either since they didn't mention it during the show. Anyway, the Ripper was incredible. It's hard not to appreciate that guys talents.

Metal Rules.

I agree DAMN RIPPER CAN BELT IT OUT! I AINT A PRIEST FAN BUT I WILL GET ANYTHING W/ RIPPER ON IT!WHAT'S WRONG W/ A WOMAN WITH NICE TITS AND A LITTLE PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR! THATS WHAT I WENT FOR IN HIGHSCHOOL!:lol: