Chicago

Man, 2 shows at HoB in Chicago in less than a year...and still not 1 show south of the Mason-Dixon. Come to Hard Rock or HoB in Orlando guys! You will sell out! Have fun Chi town :)

By the way, hi all, newb poster. Been listening to Anthrax since 1990. Saw them on the Clash of the Titans tour and again on the White Noise tour.

Where have you Been????????? Talked to Gary(lord Lindsey) I not going to Chicago .... come out west.....!!!!!
3 Shows in the east was enough!!!!

Luke667 said:
Man, 2 shows at HoB in Chicago in less than a year...and still not 1 show south of the Mason-Dixon. Come to Hard Rock or HoB in Orlando guys! You will sell out! Have fun Chi town :)

By the way, hi all, newb poster. Been listening to Anthrax since 1990. Saw them on the Clash of the Titans tour and again on the White Noise tour.

Sweet-glad to see someone else in FL. I'm in Tampa. Anthrax has always played FL. Every tour except when they toured with Public Enemy, so I'm sure you can count on it. When they do I will be at both Tampa and Orlando for sure.

thraxx said:
Where have you Been????????? Talked to Gary(lord Lindsey) I not going to Chicago .... come out west.....!!!!!
3 Shows in the east was enough!!!!
East Coast??. NOT enough, 2 shows in Jersey one up state N.Y. Now they coming HOME to N.Y.C,and it's about TIME!!!!:headbang:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
East Coast??. NOT enough, 2 shows in Jersey one up state N.Y. Now they coming HOME to N.Y.C,and it's about TIME!!!!:headbang:

I made the 2 H.O.B. and the NJ sahow... the LA show ans the Konocti show

From Coast to Coast... Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!