GOD DAMNER!!!! AArrrghggh!!!!

Lordlindsey

Metal Royalty
Oct 8, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
I'm in Chicago at the HOB. (from Detroit)
I COULD NOT FIND MY ANTHRAX TICKETS!!!
I think the fucking whore (ex-wife, who's still in my home) stole them to make my life miserable.

Hope the back up plans go through.

Damn that sucks man gives me another reason not to get married though lol hope you find the ticket i'll see ya in Chicago tomorrow hopefully

You should delete your phone number now. Some guy's gonna call you and say he's Lordlindsey and he want's to 'hook up' with you...
:yuk:

only stupid people get married ( I am still married to my x)
if you aint taken them with you , you damn sure dont get to go yourself.
if she aint happy then your not happy ( thats a rule written some where that almost feels like its a commandment or something)

I'm never gonna marry my girlfriend, our relationship is pretty great, marriage would only ruin things, and I mean really, what is the fuckin point!, So yer good on "Gods" eyes!? the tax breaks can be useful, but if you are both gainfully employed, such is most cases, there is not that much benifit. It's just a legal formality to complicat the natural ebb an flow of relationships. You can't really do much about that.

Yes I'm in Chi-town.
Show was fucking awesome.

You wouldn't believe it.
I went to the Box office and told them about my ticket situation, they couldn't help me.
There were only 4 tickets left, and they hadn't received the guest list yet.
So I made the executive decision to buy two. (hate to get to town and not get in).
15 minutes later they received the guest list and I was on it.
I tried selling a set, at face value, but couldn't.
So that's my story, it turned out good.

Except for the asshole who started a fight with me.