GOD DAMNER!!!! AArrrghggh!!!!

Yeah, it is.
Dude just walked right right into me (intensionally), knocking my down a couple of steps that I was standing on.
As soon as I pushed him away from me, I could tell he wanted more.
So I blasted him a few times. Security had to carry him away, he couldn't walk anymore. They asked me what happened and I just told them he attacked me.
There were enough other people around to back up my story, so they didn't throw me out.
Why does this stuff have to happen though?
I'm not looking for trouble when I go to a concert. I'm looking for a good time.
I'm the kind of guy who would help out someone who may have fallen in the mosh pit, not the drunken fighter.

Sir Phobos said:
only stupid people get married

Well, since I'm getting hitched in two months, I guess I'm pretty stupid.

Of course, we've been together 4.5 years and have known each other for about 8. So, if there was something I didn't like about him, I would've figured it out by now.

Lordlindsey said:
Yeah, it is.
Dude just walked right right into me (intensionally), knocking me down a couple of steps that I was standing on.
As soon as I pushed him away from me, I could tell he wanted more.
So he blasted me many times. Security had to carry me away, I couldn't walk anymore. They asked me what happened and I just told them he attacked me.
There were enough other people around to back up my story, so they didn't throw me out.
Why does this stuff have to happen though?
I'm not looking for trouble when I go to a concert. I'm looking for a good time.
I'm the kind of guy who would help out someone who may have fallen in the mosh pit, not the drunken fighter.

Well dude....Don't stare at me like you want to kiss me:loco: And thats not even what happened at all......I kicked your ass cagefighter style:D:D :D ME
89347108_l.gif
You

Mikey - I'm happy with the old Ball and Chain :D

Serioulsy - I dig my wife. :hotjump:

LL - glad there were people around to back your side of the story up.