Setlist:
01. Hatebreeder
02. Lake Bodom
03. Warheart
04. Children Of Bodom
05. Hate Me!
06. Silent Night, Bodom Night
07. Deadnight Warrior

Dude i'd kill for this setlist but it wasnt in 2008 it was in 2000. And it was the 8th of July 2000. I have this split to single tracks and not only one audio.
Thanks for your contribution anyway.

@gorth666: If when I come back from Ireland you still don't have it I'll try and upload it for you ok?

No offence for traders but I can't stand trading. I think that we should all share everything for free because when yuo're starting and have nothing it's impossible to trade and then it's really difficult to get cool stuff, and also I don't see the point on keeping stuff just for you. Sharing it won't harm neither the bootlegs nor you, and if you just give them to people, usually those people will remember you when they get something new and will go to you and share it with you. At least it has been like that for me, so I don't trade, I just share.

I'll just have to ask you for a lil bit of patience cos I'm far from home now and I won't be back until August, so I can't upload stuff atm, but in the meantime I'll try to look for links of stuff and post them for you if I find them. Only thing I as is that you all do the same if you find stuff. If we all share all what we have we'll all soon have nice collections to listen and watch.

@gorth666: If when I come back from Ireland you still don't have it I'll try and upload it for you ok?

No offence for traders but I can't stand trading. I think that we should all share everything for free because when yuo're starting and have nothing it's impossible to trade and then it's really difficult to get cool stuff, and also I don't see the point on keeping stuff just for you. Sharing it won't harm neither the bootlegs nor you, and if you just give them to people, usually those people will remember you when they get something new and will go to you and share it with you. At least it has been like that for me, so I don't trade, I just share.

I'll just have to ask you for a lil bit of patience cos I'm far from home now and I won't be back until August, so I can't upload stuff atm, but in the meantime I'll try to look for links of stuff and post them for you if I find them. Only thing I as is that you all do the same if you find stuff. If we all share all what we have we'll all soon have nice collections to listen and watch.

Word(s)!

---

I can upload Hate Crew Rolling Over Europe gig in semi good quality if someone wants

+1
and i uploaded the seoul gig too without expecting to get something back for it..:)

you people dont understand. this 'promotes' downloading of bootlegs, thus it will get shut down.

that's also a good point.
Can't we just put a link to another site, which hosts the downloads?