children of bodom bootlegs

@Earth Breather: could you explain why this ''no bootlegs download'' thing?I've never understood it, especially because Alexi has said that he doesn't mind when people just share that stuff, he gets pissed off when people actually sell them and make a ''business'' out of it.

to Children Of COB: ou, thank you very match..

No problem man.

Word(s)!

---

I can upload Hate Crew Rolling Over Europe gig in semi good quality if someone wants

It's the audio one? Go on, go on, and when I go back home I'll upload one from the same tour, Gothenbourg gig, which is quite good quality.

+1
and i uploaded the seoul gig too without expecting to get something back for it..:)

Don't worry my friend, just wait a month till I go back ok?:D

Okay here's the webmaster's statement which he sent to me a few hours after he deleted the thread. I hope he has no problem when publish it here.

Hi innuenDO,

sure you can ask and of course you'll get an answer from me. I didn't want to post too much details in the thread and I closed it because I wasn't in the mood for discussions and debates on principles.

The reason was simple: A person of Spinefarm saw this thread and asked me to delete it because free sharing of copyrighted material (in any form) is not tolerated.

I don't know why you people thought that it would be legal to share copyrighted songs only because they are played lived but now that Spinefarm found out, it has to stop. I'm sure you understand that this wasn't my decision but I just have to do what they tell me.

Anyway, you should be happy that they didn't ask for your IP addresses...

This means that there can't be another thread like that. It got too much known and it's too risky for everybody to start another one anywhere because you have kinda been warned and are aware of the copyright issues now.

It would be nice if you could share this message to all other people who used to post there a lot, e.g. the thread starter and so on, so that they know what's going on and hopefully stop blaming me. But I already now that again I'm just the evil Nazi Web-Führer who doesn't want that COB fans help each other...

In case you don't want the police to ring at your doorbell you should not post a bunch of links in this thread. Deron would give your IP to the police so they will find you nearly everywhere.

To the trade-only thing: I think there were some fuckers who thought they had to elitize (to make you the elite) themselves and make money out of the band. So they started this trade thing. Because other people wanted to have bootlegs from the elite they had to make their own bootlegs rare and so on.

Getting things for free and then pass only when you trade is absolute faggotry for me.

In threads I wont post any download links to my own bootlegs anymore but there are ways...

This thread is so getting closed, people.

Don't expect this to go down smoothly since even the Live clips thread sticky was not allowed once in a time.

I think we might talk about them as long as we dont post download links.

I have a question. Back in the live stuff thread times there was a guy who said he owns an IneartheD bootleg but he only wanted to trade it. Does sb of you know more about this bootleg? Does sb remember his name? Does one of you have it?
I passed the last hour with searching in on google but I found nothing.

Why don't someone make somekind of webpage for cob bootlegs?so we can share stuff there etc so we do not "have to" talk it in here?

Becaused it'd get closed or Spinefarm people would get the owner and give him/her a really bad time. E-mail/pm ftw I'd say.

Well, there is lot of bootlegtorrent places :p. mayby some like that?well just ideas, don't shoot at me. I was thinking sob style site where would be screens etc from the gigs and you could dl those. meh, i would do that if i would be good to make graphics for webpages, but i'm not. :p

Okay let's password protect, change the password every week and everyone has to ask for the password. All we have to do is to avoid that it becomes to popular.

I don't know, but it could work. I'm in for whatever we decide, only that you'll have to wait a month until I'm back in Spain to get the stuff I have :lol: But once I'm there I'll share everything you want.

I think we get make an filefront account. If you have something upload it anywhere and send the link to someone who uploads it password protected to the filefront account. The password will be different from the others and you'll have to ask someone for the password. Each file will be deleted after some weeks.

other idea. I'd host a board/forum anywhere where everyone has to signup to see the posted links . The new user has to mail (or PM) the admin before and explain who he is. To see the links you must be registered and push a thank you button (so we have more control).

EDIT:What about: And he/she has to post a picture of him/her posing with the albums?

other idea. I'd host a board/forum anywhere where everyone has to signup to see the posted links . The new user has to mail (or PM) the admin before and explain who he is. To see the links you must be registered and push a thank you button (so we have more control).

I'm in 100% for this one, seems the safest and the best.