Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

hey Arcane-Bodom, I was just checking out your yourtube videos, and damn dude, you've done A LOT of cob covers and done very well on them. btw, what does that tattoo on your left arm say?

only the name and the links to the sites... its sensless to list evry single song from each YouTube channel on first page cause when I tell you all my songs on YouTube you have to add 43 vids... thats to much... and if I remeber right you got also 30 or 40 Bodom songs... so only the user name and the link.

so well.. you got my YouTube channel.. :)

only the name and the links to the sites... its sensless to list evry single song from each YouTube channel on first page cause when I tell you all my songs on YouTube you have to add 43 vids... thats to much... and if I remeber right you got also 30 or 40 Bodom songs... so only the user name and the link.

so well.. you got my YouTube channel.. :)

True :) I was thinking of just listing sound files tho, from sendspace and stuff like that :)

But yeah.. Everyone who is thinking about contributing, or has contributed, gimme your details! I'll put yours up in a little bit Arcane :p

Well, this is my video cover...some keyboard solos :p

Here's the link [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OtKEBq7V0UM[/ame]

And another...tie my rope solo part on keyboard [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3bQOwQVhxAM[/ame]

I've got it! For youtube videos, each submitter can have one video under there name, specified by them etc, and when they want it changed, they can ask me :) And for sound files I think I'll list the latest 5 from each person?

If you want to put this in the first post, you might aswell just link to the whole post instead of posting individual video/audio recordings.

VIDS:

Hellion Solo:
youtube.com/watch?v=fwTDIewb2nU

Touch Like Angel Of Death Solo:
youtube.com/watch?v=tfBuUIem7M4

Various COB riffs 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=V0zYEH6C1lA

Various COB riffs 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=U9xv2HdOKAM

AUDIO:

Northern Comfort Interlude

Sixpounder Intro & Verse