Children of Bodom Pix

Led by guitar virtuoso Alexi Laiho, the band performed “Needled 24/7”, “Sixpounder” and “Triple Corpse Hammerblow” from their latest release as well as others throughout their power packed 30 minute set.

As far as I know they never played "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" live, because after recordings the guys didn't like it anymore.

Setlist: Silent Night, BBQ, Needled 24/7, Sixpounder, Everytime, HCDC, Downfall, Hate Me, Triple Corpse Hammerblow

WTF?

Zarok666 said:
I think COB played Angels Don't Kill and not Triple Corpse Hammerblow. Anyway, great pics!!

I was at that show, they NEVER played "Angels Don't Kill". It's my favorite song... I got that setlist from the band and they did play "Triple Corpse". They played "Angels Don't Kill" when I saw them in April 2004 in Milwaukee & Chicago.

Glad you enjoyed the pix. :cool:

Karma In Black said:
I was at that show, they NEVER played "Angels Don't Kill". It's my favorite song... I got that setlist from the band and they did play "Triple Corpse". They played "Angels Don't Kill" when I saw them in April 2004 in Milwaukee & Chicago.

Glad you enjoyed the pix. :cool:

Ok, cool. Thanks for the info!

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Setlist: Silent Night, BBQ, Needled 24/7, Sixpounder, Everytime, HCDC, Downfall, Hate Me, Triple Corpse Hammerblow

I mean:
BBQ - doesn't that mean Barbecue? New song?

"Henkka: I would pick up some different stuff, for example: Hatebreed and some hip-hop"

haha wow he likes hip-hop?

There's also written HCDC instead of HCDR. Maybe it should sound like ACDC. And Bodom After Midnight is BAM Margera on the setlist.