Children Of Bodom VS. Cradle Of Filth

SunlapseVertigo said:
what a retarted thread........

WHAT? COB ARE WINNING OVER CRADLE OF FILTH ON THE OFFICIAL COB FORUM?????? I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!!!!

maybe I should go to a Darkthrone forum and start a Darkthrone vs. In Flames!!!!!! It would be tight.....
finally someone got my point :p

Btw man, where the hell did ya find those damn pics? :lol:

Pita Bread said:
Yea I can't stand that "fake-satanic-demon-impish" appeal...
got a problem with demonic people? Well i got some words for you.

Zumbia ze utege zumbia ze motte de monda!!!!

P.S My friend used my name for posted after i showed him this fourms
I go with CoB
COF SUCKS THE COCK!

Northern Viking said:
Hatecrew all the way. CoF isnt as bad as most people say, they got very good lyrics for instance, and quite decent music. I cant stand this evil, antichrist image they project though.. and all the evil teeny fans that brings along.. bah.
And CoB simply pwns j00. Period :p

I agree, Cradle Of Filth, while extremely overrated, are a good band. Dani's lyrics are excellent, although I don't care for the satanic imagery. He's got some good stuff going on there. I'm a writer myself and I really admire him.

Comparing Cradle Of Filth to Children of Bodom, however, is an affront to God :D

NP: Adagio - Next Profundis

I think filth do get a lot of unfair shit from people about them not being black metal etc, and while not even in the same league as bodom are a very good band. Dani has to be one of the most versatile vocalists around and the band are all very talented musicians. My main complaint when listening to them is that their songs can sond very similar and they are very hard to listen to in large doses. i think the new album is pretty good though myself. Huge improvement over the last few. They also in my opinion are significantly better than Dimmu Borgir who are obviously their main competition.

the bands are way too different to compare. But as a whole I prefer Cradle of Filth because it suits my epic taste a bit more than Bodom... COB are a melodic technical masterpiece of a band.