CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Heh, GnR does suck now, that arguement I could agree with. 'Better' was an alright song though. Every can have there own opinion, you can say you like other bands better than CoB, but don't say they ARE better. That's just not cool.

And:

A retard in diapers who shits his pants > LedByTheReaper

Fetzer said:
Yah but I never said Finntroll was better than COB, I said there were my favorite band instead of COB and you laught at me...

Hm, well I thought you said Fintroll was BETTER. My apologies, but I love to laugh. Liking them more is a different story. That's ok. It's like, you can like the taste of cornflakes better than Count Chocula, but doesn't mean that cornflakes are necessarily better. I can't wait for Count Chocula's-- erm, I mean CoB's new album and for the December show in Montreal, I GOT TICKETS!

Fetzer said:
Lol Count Chocula.

EDIT CHOP: drop work.

I dunno if i can do that...i got this test period or some shait...so if i really need the job (i do really need it) i have to be there every single day....

well yeah? lol...they are good and i wanna see em and i hope i can...but if cant i have to go to work...its well payed :p

Heartless_Name said:
Hm, well I thought you said Fintroll was BETTER. My apologies, but I love to laugh. Liking them more is a different story. That's ok. It's like, you can like the taste of cornflakes better than Count Chocula, but doesn't mean that cornflakes are necessarily better. I can't wait for Count Chocula's-- erm, I mean CoB's new album and for the December show in Montreal, I GOT TICKETS!

Once again that's his opinion if he thinks Finntroll are better. There's is no wrong and right it's up to an individual to decide who eh thinks is better. Anyway, yeh, got my ticket for the November show in London :headbang:

Lady_Laiho said:
I'v always liked Guns N Roses. I don't like many old bands like them who aren't emo.

And HomerJ's Mum>Me.
oh yeah :danceboy: