Children of Decadence/Hip Hop

Seriously, do any of you know anything about rap?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_(music)

Rap is basically found on sampling, which is also one of the factors that introduces other music styles to rap listeners. Many, many artists credit
from sampling... Imagine your average listener hearing that funky background and thinking 'Hey, what's this?'. Next they head to the recod store. In this case, possibly to acquire a COB cd.

In this case, the artist and his label probably woudln't have the money to clear the sample with Spinefarm (if that's the current label of COB).

Yeah sure, like any rapfan is gonna know hey that's COB, I like it, let's but Cob-albums now.

I like Children of decadence but I hate the way it's being used in that song, I guess there are/will be a lot of rap fans who will think the other way around

Imagine your average listener hearing that funky background and thinking 'Hey, what's this?'. Next they head to the recod store. In this case, possibly to acquire a COB cd.

Or maybe they'd go: Hey, wtf, this shit band COB stole a riff from (whatever the name of that funky rapper dude) and put it on their song, sue them!!!!11

In this case, the artist and his label probably woudln't have the money to clear the sample with Spinefarm (if that's the current label of COB).

Well, only humane pity can spare them from being embarrased and charged for life by the COB management.

I don´t know why Bodom is called "teenagers band" on internet, because seems that like 90% on 14-17 years old listen hip hop/rap :mad:

I don't think that 90% of the 14-17 year olds listen to rap

at least not here in Finland :lol: