Children of Decadence/Hip Hop

Fry dat Chicken Fry dat chicken Fry dat chicken

Heard the song before but never knew there was av video
This is pretty damn messed up.

Fry dat Chicken Fry dat chicken Fry dat chicken

Heard the song before but never knew there was av video
This is pretty damn messed up.

Yeah, it is pretty messed up, but it was that black lady in the video that wrote and performed the thing so it's not like it's anti-black white propaganda or something. I know you weren't implying that, but yeah...

Half of my pals like metal and half rap.. yesterday I was partying with my mate who listens to metal like me.. and this other bloke joins our party and has his mp3 player plugged on his ears ALL THE FUCKING TIME and jams to some rap shit chanting along Sean Paul.. totally absent from our doings, totally in his own world.. I fucking hate ppl who DESPISE metal and show it like this.. they just fail to see the beauty of real music.. rap is just some sort of mental thing for them that makes them feel cool.. I can't get kicks out of the usual rap shit where you have a bloke chanting macho shit and some sounds on back.. and they know all the fucking words I can't even understand.. black metal vocals are actually more easy to understand than rap..

HAHA no black metal words are NOT easier to undsertand than rap
And i happen to LOVE RAP !!
And i know So many peolpe who would say that metal is like some mental thing. Just becuase you don't condsider rap music ,That doesn't mean it is.
So deal with it

And i know So many peolpe who would say that metal is like some mental thing.

Yea, the rappers would, because they fail to understand metal is skilled music. Of course some amateur wannabe metallers could listen to metal just because it makes them feel stronger on some primitive level.

Just becuase you don't condsider rap music ,That doesn't mean it is.
So deal with it

Yea, I know people sometimes wanna think on the contrary to me.. and I agree, nothing makes rap music.

And yes, there's a lot about rappers to deal with.

this is why i'm hot, this is why i'm hot, this is why, this is why, this is why i'm hot, i'm hot cause i'm fly you aint cause you not!, this is why, this is why, this is why i'm hot.

I hate people who says "ZOMG CoB FTW, f00k 4LL R4P mus1c lawl!" without even listening to rap. There is some good rap who don't talk about "bitches and ******.

Why doesn't he cover the complete Album and Call it "Follow the Rapper"?

I Hate Rap and Hip Hop, i wanna kick this F*** in his f*** **** right now. I love CoB, and this makes me angry...

I sent it. I've had people steal shit from me before. Even if they do have a case and know Bodom have their own spurts of copies (matter of opinion i guess) they'll be able to work it in their favor. I haven't heard a blatant, deliberate rip on any Bodom recordings.

I wouldn't be flattered if someone stole my recordings.