Children of Decadence/Hip Hop

hmm let me beat the shit out of this motherfucker... I don't care if a metal band steals COB's riffs, or another rock band or even emo band isn't that bad.. but hell... hip hop sucks.

Wow, you guys are taking this way too seriously.

A fucking hi-hop artist is using a CoB riff, that's a compliment, not a fucking insult. And like Corny said, Alexi copys riffs/licks all the time, do we complain?

This tune might not be the best thing in the world but to see someone like that inspired by Bodom, it's cool.

I agree, but still, there's a difference in being inspired by someone and using a complete rip-off and then using it through out the whole song. :lol:

^ I think he's right. I don't care if the dude listened to COB or even said he liked them and maybe takes one riff and plays it somewhere but not too much.... all the fucking song is about that melody and that sucks because I guess he's gonna take all the credits for that amazing riff that he never had the idea for.

Also, Alexi wrote it to fit in a metal song. I guess he'd be kinda insulted that some guy who makes shitty hip hop used it because it kinda destroys the riff, I mean listen to that song it's so fucking bad... it's not like another metal band were playing the riff in one of their songs and it would actually sound good.

And stealing riffs can even happen accidentally. But I don't think you can take a clip straight from the song, make it a little faster and talk on it and call it your own song accidentally.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's amazing, it really is a direct copy from the CD :lol: They've just speeded it up a bit... DEATH TO THIS RAP LOSER

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/963453

I mean listen to 0:48 :lol: :lol: :lol: This should be taken to court, right?? I'm already blushing for the guy thinking about when he gets caught officially :lol: :lol: I mean it's a RIP straight from the CD and the guy's jamming along to it and posing tryin to look cool :D :D :D I would immediately beat this jerk down if I saw him

That guy is a dick, but man this is funny as shit! Bodom won't care though, they don't like the song :/ (which is sad, because I love it!)