Chinese eat human fetus for sexual power

Wait, what comments? All I see is everyone saying how fucked up it is?

If it's fake then I'm glad, but the way China is I wouldn't put it past them if it were real. It seems to be fake so yay.

I read from another article that this was fake too.

20Mg, where did you get your facts may I ask? Hmm?

Its for real. Unfortunately it is quite a common practise in china. Human life are worth less due to over population. The babies are generally female as the chinese favour male so they can continue the bloodline.

Please show us where it is a common practice and that females are on the menu more often.

Wait, what comments? All I see is everyone saying how fucked up it is?

If it's fake then I'm glad, but the way China is I wouldn't put it past them if it were real. It seems to be fake so yay.

It's more the attitude. The whole "those savages!!" undertone to everything, with an absolute lack of critical thinking.

Well that's for sure that chinese eat dogs as proved on the TV/internet many times, tell me now I'm racist...

What exactly is wrong with eating dog? I'm sure if I looked it up, I'd find Italians, or Germans, or English people, or Americans, eating weird shit. Hell... I hear in Germany, penis is quite tasty! :lol:

It's more the attitude. The whole "those savages!!" undertone to everything, with an absolute lack of critical thinking.

Ah, ok. I thought you meant something else.

Uhhh, like the one you made directly after that statement...

Saying that you wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Chinese eat dead babies is pretty fucking racist if you ask me...

Fair enough. I'm a racist then. :rolleyes:

I heard this china baby eating rumor about 15 years ago from my vary christian mother. She had a ultra-right wing news letter that said people in china eat aborted babies, blah blah blah, hate jesus, don't brush their teeth, etc. It was really scary when I realized she was actually buying into all that bullshit.

Then again mom was also part of a group devoted to converting Jews to believe in Christ. So I should have noticed she was getting out there along time before that.

Well that's for sure that chinese eat dogs as proved on the TV/internet many times, tell me now I'm racist...

My friend traveled around China for a bit this spring, and he said that dog was actually pretty tasty :lol: He said that at the restaurant they brought a menu with images of different dog breeds, out of which they chose which one they wanted to eat.

I read from another article that this was fake too.

20Mg, where did you get your facts may I ask? Hmm?

Please show us where it is a common practice and that females are on the menu more often.

Im chinese. My grandad is from china.