Chinese eat human fetus for sexual power

Im chinese. My grandad is from china.

That is not proof. I'm English, but if I said all English people support the British National Party, and are addicted to meth... that wouldn't make it true, just because I'm English now would it!!

to make it clear.
When I look at a dog I see a friend, not something to eat lol ;)
Maybe it's really tasty.

cheers

That's fair enough. But if you get squeamish about other cultures eating dogs, then I'd say you were a pussy.o_O

^ That's right! Morcela rules! :kickass:

Here we call it Morcilla. It is great... it is made of pork blood and rice or vegetables into intestine.
morcilla-rosca.jpg

Spanish cooking is one of the gorest. You can find:

CALLOS: Pork and cow intestines, sliced.
HIGADILLOS: Livers
CORAZON: Heart

But the Oscar goes to...

CRIADILLAS: Bulls testicles:
P5010061.JPG

NEVER tried this. These kind of food is not very common and I think only rural people (rednecks¿?) and older people dare to eat it.

BTW, the fetus MUST ne a fake.

hehe well in Portugal, more exactly from my hometown Porto, we have a typical dish called "Tripas à moda do Porto", which consists of Tripe, basically it's the offal from cows and pigs stomach : D I hate it. But I really love morcella, various types of "chouriços" (cured sausages) etc etc portuguese cuisine rules:kickass:

NEVER tried this. These kind of food is not very common and I think only rural people (rednecks¿?) and older people dare to eat it.

rednecks here in the US eat bull's testicles all the time...shit there's even spots where they hold festivals for it!

Weird that this came up now because I just watched the movie 'Dumplings' 2 days ago. Would rate it 5/10.
Dunno whether the article is fake or not, but I am in the belief that many chinese people do eat
anything with some meat/fat in it, especially if it's believed to enhance their sexual habitus.
That's just so wrong.

but I am in the belief that many chinese people do eat
anything with some meat/fat in it, especially if it's believed to enhance their sexual habitus.
That's just so wrong.

OMG RACIST PRICK!>!>!!?!<EJ@RUH

Anyone can write gory lyrics for lulz
I'd like to see any of the members of CC willingly tuck into a bowl of foetus soup.

I rekon George would be down to give it a go. They were fucking stoked in Australia when we found a restaurant where we could eat crocodile, emu, kangaroo and wallaby haha, Im sure a foetus would go down well with them :p

Except perhaps Paul with the whole vegetarian thing

Make jokes all you want dude... what you said before was quite racist, and you've not even had the balls to admit it or apologize for it.

I'm sorry but I said I'm apparently a racist. :lol:

If you will excuse me I have to go to bed now, my Mexican girlfriend is waiting. Tomorrow I have practice with my band that has a Black/Italian friend of mine on guitar and a Mexican dude on drums. Also, I just remembered I need to remind my Korean boss that we are definitely on for our dinner with his family on Friday.

Take it how you want, I'm not a racist in the least bit. Fuck off and get over yourself.

:lol:

Did you really just pull the whole "I can't be racist coz some of my friends are black!" line. You absolute loser. :lol:

Again.... quoth will pwnz j00.

If it's fake then I'm glad, but the way China is I wouldn't put it past them if it were real.

Amberience said:
:lol:

Did you really just pull the whole "I can't be racist coz some of my friends are black!" line. You absolute loser. :lol:

Again.... quoth will pwnz j00.

Sure, if you want to be immature about it. What I said was the truth and I was being sincere. If I were racist I wouldn't be caught dead with the majority of my friends or be in a relationship with my girlfriend, or past girlfriends for that matter. You should try growing up some time. Why don't you go write a letter to the person who published the story in the first place since you obviously have too much time on your hands you are playing holier-than-thou on an internet forum. I'm not even really sure why you quoted what I said, I never denied it.

Why don't you try attacking these people as well. I find it interesting our comments are pretty much all about the same level yet you decided to harp on me repeatedly, let alone your own comment about myself which is pretty stereotypical.

26 said:
I observed this for quite some time now; convince a chinese that it helps his sexual power and he will eat it.

Soultrash said:
asian people are really sick but i still like them!

Tokyurot said:
...but I am in the belief that many chinese people do eat

Amberience said:
He's from Texas, leave him alone.

Annnnd my favorite. The Chinese guy that didn't say anything about my comments...

20Mg said:
Im chinese. My grandad is from china.

Speaking of balls though, who was the guy that irritated the shit out of a lot of members here to the point where he disappeared, then re-registered under a different name and pretended that was cool?