Chinese eat human fetus for sexual power

This is the stupidest fucking shit ever. Calling people racist over something like this. I guess everytime one of my black friends calls me cracker I should be offended.

I'm part Jewish, so if anyone calls me a racist then I just want to let you know I'll be playing the holocaust card.

This is the stupidest fucking shit ever. Calling people racist over something like this. I guess everytime one of my black friends calls me cracker I should be offended.

This thread is contextualized within a global community; and has an international focus. Your black friends calling you cracker is completely different; you've got body language to make a determination whether their comments are a hostility towards you or just a friendly jab; world of difference between the two situations.

Bottom line; I think you must be incredibly retarded (quite literally having an eyeball hanging out of a socket, and drooling constantly) if you ever thought for one second that anyone on the entire planet could condone eating a dead foetus. Secondly... to then make crass generalizations which were NOT in the spirit of comedy, is equally retarded. That goes to everyone, not just 006.

Done wit dis shit now.

Bottom line; I think you must be incredibly retarded (quite literally having an eyeball hanging out of a socket, and drooling constantly)

talk about crass generalizations...

If you're gonna get on people's asses for making generalizations that were VERIFIED BY A CHINESE DUDE ON THIS PAGE, then at least have some respect for dudes who can't control their mental handicaps.

But srsly, who the fuck cares. If you don't think we're all racist, you're an idiot and probably the most racist out of all of us.

And come on, admit it... China does some ass-backwards shit, from a western point of view. All 006 is saying is "well, if that other shit goes down, I don't see why this would be too far-fetched to not belief, either." If I find out that on Planet Zetonphalfunx in the Garflatulanctor galaxy that the aliens like to zooglesmorf with their quidleparns... if they're honestly into something that out there, what's to say they wouldn't be down to tralfrigulate with a cytophorasm?

How can you be so uptight about such a comment?

I lived with Chinese people and their culture is so vastly different. There's sooo much stuff going down there that is outright sickening in our minds but it's a no-brainer in their world. In fact, I showed that to a Chinese guy who's been living here for a few years and he said it wouldn't surprise him.

Like many states, China has a well-documented history of Cannibalism during tough times like the Civil War or the Great Leap Forward. This, of course, is a different situation and I agree that Mike's statement had a stereotypic tendency... but again, don't be so fucking uptight about it because EVERY stereotype is based on some truth.

talk about crass generalizations...

If you're gonna get on people's asses for making generalizations that were VERIFIED BY A CHINESE DUDE ON THIS PAGE, then at least have some respect for dudes who can't control their mental handicaps.

I clearly was making a joke; 006 wasn't. As for the Chinese dude in this thread.... where did he go again when questioned by several people on what he said???

But srsly, who the fuck cares. If you don't think we're all racist, you're an idiot and probably the most racist out of all of us.

And come on, admit it... China does some ass-backwards shit, from a western point of view. All 006 is saying is "well, if that other shit goes down, I don't see why this would be too far-fetched to not belief, either." If I find out that on Planet Zetonphalfunx in the Garflatulanctor galaxy that the aliens like to zooglesmorf with their quidleparns... if they're honestly into something that out there, what's to say they wouldn't be down to tralfrigulate with a cytophorasm?

Ah. I just got annoyed because my Chinese maid was looking over my shoulder at the time. Don't worry though, I whipped that bitch into shape.