Chiropractic Care Versus Medical Examinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
I don't believe in taking medicine or drugs to "cure" myself either. My chiropractor pretty much saved me from something really serious that was wrong with my neck last year, that i'd had since an accident as a baby but wasn't noticeable until recently. I go to him now once a week/two weeks. My body's been able to heal it self considerably since then.

No pill would have ever been able to re-align my body in such a way that it could heal properly.
i've had similar experiences

Birkenau said:
Oh come on now, what the hell does this have to do with any philosophical issue?

Has anyone noticed this guy ALWAYS complains (calling for people to be banned) ..yet, offers nothing to these conversations.

Lord Red Dragon has good points, he just needs to articulate them better maybe?

judas69 said:
Lord Red Dragon has good points, he just needs to articulate them better maybe?
I haven't ever tried to have philisophical discussions with people (all my freinds are idiots) untill this forum and i didn't discover it untill, what a month ago, maybe... so my problem with articulation is probably a total lack of having any philosophical disscussions prior to my presence on this philosopher's forum

I can see that .. I remember one course I took (Philosophy of Aesthetics) and this one guy couldn't believe we spent half the class talking about tables and chairs etc :)

It took him some time to get into that mode of thinking ..

judas69 said:
I can see that .. I remember one course I took (Philosophy of Aesthetics) and this one guy couldn't believe we spent half the class talking about tables and chairs etc :)

It took him some time to get into that mode of thinking ..
holding inteligent conversation is hard when all the people around you are total idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.