Choose your favourite Anathema album.

Choose your favourite album.

• Total voters
XxSheIsTheDarkxX said:
Yeah must be... I mean the first three Anathema Albums are like the foundation of what made Anathema Anathema...Strange I mean I love Anathema even still..but the dont have the same meaning behind their lyrics and sound anymore...and well the newer stuff hasnt been out in my opinion, long enough to be the most favorite...What ever. okay.

well we anathemafans are clever. so we notice and feel progression. i think thats the reason... and the laddies who hooked off after Silent Enigma are being chased away so! I remember there were quite a lot of them a year ago. and since were talking shit we frightened them and theyll never come back (for example: oxiplgatz, requiem, thorns of sorrow, uhmmmm mehdi.i.i.e, moody, forlorn hope, uhmmmm, diabolicum hehe, ooh were bad people)

Um...hmmm. I think I understand what you are talking about...but awe..I wasn't talking shit...:-(, I just like their older stuff over their newer stuff...But I belive it...people talkin shit and what not...So tell those people to come back anyway! We need more Anathema friends..cause everyone I know thinks they are gay and that they suck too... :Shedevil:

XxSheIsTheDarkxX said:
Um...hmmm. I think I understand what you are talking about...but awe..I wasn't talking shit...:-(, I just like their older stuff over their newer stuff...But I belive it...people talkin shit and what not...So tell those people to come back anyway! We need more Anathema friends..cause everyone I know thinks they are gay and that they suck too... :Shedevil:
idd
we are talking shit!
thats where we live for, well thats the mainreason of this board! not? :confused:
ask what you want and enjoy your staying!