Chris Benoit RIP

Macharius

Thank you for noticing.
Dec 18, 2006
New york, USA
You can just google it if you care but one of my favorite wrestlers Christ Benoit was found dead with his wife Nancy and his son dead also in their home this afternoon. im deeply saddened and i hope its not a fucken WWE hoax to get more ratings and shit because thats fucked up. heres to the Canadian Crippler Chris Benoit :kickass:

AAGL205~Chris-Benoit-123-Applying-the-Sharpshooter-Photofile-Posters.jpg

that guy was a gay faggot, he was my least favorite wrestler, more like RIP Eddie guererro bitch.

MYSTERIO!

You're a faggot, if I ever meet you I'm putting you in the mutherfuckin corss-face crippler for that shit. And then maybe a few back suplexes too.

P.S. Eddie Guerrero was a huge greasy beaner..

OH i have watched pretty much wrestling, and Chris was 1 grazy madman on ring, sad to hear news like that.
Wrestle in Peace.

it seems so....WWE'ish ya know? remember the whole "z0mg undertak3r is d3ads!"

Yeah but undertaker "died" during the show...it was pretty fucken clear it was just a wwe story thing...I dont think that was part of the show...or then benoit retired so he *died* :lol: easy way to get out of the business...just die...when you need a vacation you break some bones and cant wrestle for a time:lol: easy as that:)

But i think he is dead...RIP Benoit!

I never really cared for WWE...I don't like watching fake TV. Dead people still get a RIP from me though...apart from Hitler.