Chris Broderick watches me sin at night alone

The_Nameless_One said:
That sounds like a really cool idea, we could start an online petition for it, I'd love to get my hands on Ample Destruction

An online petition definitely sound like a good idea. I have a bootleg copy of "Ample" together with the debut EP. Actually, it's aburn, so it's a bootleg of a bootleg. Not the preferable way to get it, obviously, but I guess the band can take comfort in the fact that some bootlegger didn't make money off their music. If any of you still need to get yourselves a copy, I recommend:

www.metalchamber.com

:headbang:

Avalanche9601 said:
Meh, those online petitions never work, do they? Maybe the band could talk to him about it? Or maybe we could write him ourselves?

http://www.joeytafolla.com/ the site isn't up yet, but he does have a link to his email address. Or, if you're a lazy bastard like me, here it is to cut and paste: joey@jtmmerchandising.com

Maybe we should just have Chris drop off a business card at his home so he'll get the point.

I have the Ample boot. Since that rat bastard Jean-Pierre swiped it from me off of eBay at the last minute! :yell: This isn't over between us, JP I guar-un-tee it! :tickled: :) Of course, I'd love to have it if it was re-issued. The price for real Ample CDs or LPs on eBay is obscene. :headbang: