christmas card from Devin

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
ahahhahaahha!! what a pleasant surprise I just received a few minutes ago a card from Devin and Tracy! signed:cool:
didn´t expect that :)

I´m flattered
it says

best wishes for a Devy metal hanukkah, christmas, ramadan, kwanzaa... and an awesome new year

Djöfull said:
ahahhahaahha!! what a pleasant surprise I just received a few minutes ago a card from Devin and Tracy! signed:cool:
didn´t expect that :)

I´m flattered
it says

best wishes for a Devy metal hanukkah, christmas, ramadan, kwanzaa... and an awesome new year

They send a card every year to thank the fans that order through HDR the same year...funny tribe !!!

Yeah a pleasant surprise for me as well...got one earlier this week. I got up in the morning and my dad's like "you got a card from Devin"..heh i was pretty surprised. Very nice of them

ive been sending a thank you e-mail to HDR on this 1. these cards shows how much HDR , even Dev himself are concerned by their fans.

OceanbarD said:
ive been sending a thank you e-mail to HDR on this 1. these cards shows how much HDR , even Dev himself are concerned by their fans.

You're totally right dude !!!
That's what they do every year, the best card was the one designed by Rohan Voight ( a cool guy from the HDR list ) it was a drawing of Dev in Santa...

i suppose to recieve 1 you have to be a regular buyer , if we can say , from HDR. as far as am concerned i bought every Devin albums from HDR and had a couple of e-mail exchanges with tracy as well.